12/31/20

Happy New Year's Eve

Hi everyone, I'm on the Dies R Us blog today wishing you a Happy New Year's Eve.  Hoping for a much better 2021!!!


Using the Cones and Branches die, I die cut Rinea Foiled Papers in Emerald/Gold Glossy and Mocha/Mocha Starstruck..  There are 2 different sizes of each die so they work well together. 


I also used a rectangle die to die cut Arctic/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper which would anchor the elements to my card.  I stamped Season's Greetings  in the upper left corner.

Using Distress Oxide Ink in Ground Expresso,  I used one of the die cut branches as a stencil.  Moving it around the card, I inked it creating the pattern you see.  It makes a nice base for the white foiled panel.


The white foiled panel was adhered to the card and the cones and branches were assembled in the opposite corner. 


Chunky glitter was then added sporadically about the cones and branches.  Once dry, the cones and branches could be shaped on the card.


Dies R Us Supplies used:





Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment