12/24/20

Oh Christmas Tree

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project.   It's also Christmas Eve and the fairies are finishing up their decorations.


Because I wanted to use this Christmas Tree die, I needed a larger card. 


I cut pattern paper 5" x 7" then cut green cardstock 5 x 7 1/4".  I scored and folded at the 1/4" mark and used the lip to adhere the pattern paper.


This has now created a 5" x 7" card.


The tree was die cut from Rinea Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered to a large die cut oval which was then matted to a larger oval.  Tiny fairies from the  Fairy Hugs Condo Dwellers stamp set were stamped around the tree as if they were placing ornaments which are Robin's Nest dew drops.  The panel was then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Inside the card, I added 2 additional ovals on which I also stamped several more fairies from the Condo Dwellers as well as the Fairy Merry Christmas stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment