12/20/20

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects Day 6

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last six years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.


I used etchallⓇ dip 'n etch to etch candle jars before decorating them.  

I placed the jars into plastic containers then poured in the dip 'n etch.  


I used glass beads as weights to hold the jars in the etching liquid.  As you can see, my dip 'n etch is really dark as it turns color over time.   But don't be alarmed because the change in color does not impede the etching process.  


While waiting for the jars to etch (takes only about 15 minutes), I die cut the elements I wanted to use from Rinea Foiled Papers - Artic StarstruckEmerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Emerald Starstruck, Mocha Starstruck, Gold Starstruck and Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


I first wrapped the jars with Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper and added a strip of Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  Holiday Cheer was stamped on Artic Starstruck, die cut then placed in the center of  each jar.  Then the Pinecones and branches were added.


They look amazing under the tree, but also look wonderful mixed amongst the Christmas decorations on the mantel.  I used battery operated candles inside each jar.


 Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects.


If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:



Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment