12/19/20

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects Day 5

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last six years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

I'm on the Clear Scraps blog creating with the Bell Mini Pallet Shape and the Star Mini Pallet Shape.  Clear Scraps has a number of different seasonally  shaped wood pallets and I thought they'd look nice hanging on the Christmas Tree or perhaps tied to Christmas packages.  

I added color to the pallets using Brusho Colour Crystals.


I first spritzed each pallet with water then sprinkled on the crystals.  Spritzing additional water allowed the crystals to move creating amazing designs.  I continued to add crystals and more water until I had the colors/designs I wanted on each pallet.  Allow to dry naturally or heat set.

Once dry, I die cut the elements from Rinea Foiled Papers and adhered them to the Bell.  I was able to easily punch holes in the Bell and added twine.

I stamped and die cut a phrase, adding it to the Star.  I also punched a hole on one side and added a length of twine.

At approximately 4", the Bell is perfectly sized to hang on your Christmas Tree.


The Star is slightly smaller than the Bell but has just as many possibilities.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

 

 

 




















No comments:

Post a Comment