12/3/20

Don't Let Life Dull Your Sparkle

 Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project. 

I began by stamping 3 Toadstools on the left side of the card, masking each for dimension.  Then I used Distress Oxide in Bundled Sage to create the hills under the mushrooms.  

To create the sky, I  used Distress Oxide in Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans.



The panel was die cut and matted with white cardstock before being added to a blue card.  Dragonflies from the Bugs stamp set were stamped around the toadstools.  I also stamped a hedgehog from the Wallace Family in the lower corner.


Using a Quickie Glue Pen, I added dots of glue on the toadstools, hedgehog and dragonflies.  Then I poured on Fairy Hugs Glitter in Silver Lightning.  Love the effect, don't you?  Finally, I stamped the Sparkle stamp on a scrap of the background paper and added it to the card.




No comments:

Post a Comment