12/5/20

12 Days of Christmas Angel

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog creating with the Angel Medium DIY Pallet Shape.  At approximately 6" x 8", this piece will take center stage with your holiday decorations.


Using the angel pallet as a stencil, draw around it on Graphic 45 Christmas paper.  So as not to compete with the 12 Days of Christmas, I chose to use the plaid side.


I adhered the papers to the angel.  I ran a little short in the center of the angel, but since it was going to be covered by the 12 Days of Christmas, I was ok with that.

 
Using dies, I die cut a scalloped circle using  Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper .  I also used a medium circle to die cut the pattern paper for the angel face.  I love how the scalloped gold foil acts like a halo.


Using a large oval die, I die cut the 12 Days of Christmas from the center of the pattern paper and matted it with a larger red oval die cut.


I then adhered the 12 Days of Christmas oval to the angel with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment