12/8/20

Dragon Dreams with TLC

Hi everyone, I have a sweet card to share using lots of products from TLC Designs.  With an assortment of fun dies and stamps available, the design team will be showing you lots of ways to use these wonderful products. 


I started with Dreamer the Dragon stamp set, stamping it on white cardstock and coloring with Copic Markers.  Then I fussy cut the dragon.


Using the circle dies from the Happy Dragonfly Circle, I die cut both together creating both a circle and a scalloped border.  I found the white was too bright so I  inked each with brown ink.


I die cut the Mushroom border from the Land and Seas dies, also lightly inking with several colors of  distress inks.


Creating a card from black cardstock, I used the smaller circle from the Happy Dragonfly Circle to cut a circle in the card front.  Then I placed the first die cut pieces around the opening and behind the die cut opening.  I adhered the fussy cut dragon to the opening.  To add some more pops of color, I die cut several different colors of mushroom toppers - the mushroom toppers are included in the Land and Seas die set and are the perfect little accent pieces.

Finally, I stamped Dream in the lower right corner.


What do you think?  Sweet, isn't it?

Thank you for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment