12/17/20

Let Your Spirit Take Flight

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project. 


I stamped Eden with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.  Masking Eden, I stamped the Fairy Steps using VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink.  Using the tiny fairy included in the Fairy Wish stamp, I added her to the bottom corner.   Then I used Lawn Fawn dies to die cut the image and added color within the die using Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg.


Unfortunately I did not completely clean the tiny fairy stamp so small dots of black surround her.  To compensate, I added an acrylic jar on top of her so now the black dots appear to be fairy dust!!!  I feel like Eden is reaching for the jar to release the tiny fairy.


Finally, Let your Spirit Take Flight was added across the top of the card.



Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment