11/9/20

Fairy Stamper - Wood Tags

Hi everyone, this is my first project for a new online store - Fairy Stamper

Fairy Stamper has such a variety of products including Lavinia Stamps and Fairy Hugs stamps as well as assorted inks, dies and so much much more.


I found some cute little wood tags and thought they'd be perfect bases for my Lavinia stamps.  I began by spritzing each tag with assorted colors of Lindy's Shimmer Sprays.  These fun sprays have shimmer and shine and make for a great base on paper or wood.


Once dried, I stamped the following Lavinia Stamps on the tags using VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink:



I'm putting these aside until I can decide how I want to use them - as card embellishments, as package decorations - or perhaps leaving them on my craft table as inspiration.


What do you think?

Remember to stop by the Fairy Stamper store and browse around.

Thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment