11/4/20

Winter Wishes with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I've got a new card on the Clear Scraps blog using the Mittens Chipboard Embellishments to create a winter themed card.


Cutting a snowy themed pattern paper, I matted it with navy cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with ribbon before adding the panel to the card base.   The mittens were colored with a blue ink pad and puff paint was used to create the faux fur.  

Once the paint dried, I used the Stripes Layering Stancil to give the mittens a design, using red ink to create the stripes.

The mittens were added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Winter Wishes and Snowman Kisses from Joy Clair's Snowy Greetings stamp set were stamped on  scraps of the pattern paper and matted with cardstock before being added atop the mittens.

To finish, I added some Robin's Nest Dew Drops around the card.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment