11/28/20

Peace and Happiness

Hi everyone, my newest post for the Rubber Buggy and I'm having fun with all the slimline dies that are available.


I die cut the Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border Die from Lawn Fawn Rainforest cardstock and  Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock.  I cut the forest off the white layer as I wanted the forest to be peaking out from snow mounds.


Next I inked the edges of the snow mound with Distress Oxide Inks in Faded Jeans and Speckled Egg using Ranger Ink Blending Tools.


Using Tutti Designs Stitched Rectangles Craft Die, I die cut Maja Design - Sunbleached cardstock, then inked it with  Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg and Faded Jeans.  For definition, I inked around the edges with Distress Ink in Black Soot.




Create a card from Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock and adhere the layers together and place atop the card.


Keeping the card simple, I selected a stamp from my stash and inked it with Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink.  I then stamped it directly on the card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Steph! I love the simplicity of the card, it's so elegant. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete