11/5/20

Autumn Window Card

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Dies R Us Blog sharing a paper pierced Fall card.

Fall is by far by favorite time of year and I really enjoyed creating with this Autumn Window die.

I die cut the Autumn Window from 5 different colors of cardstock as I wanted to have each element in specific colors.


Using the Best Glue ever, I reassembled the scene by cutting apart the different colors.  Once I recreated the scene, I adhered it to a panel of cream cardstock, then fussy cut around it so I had a background base.  Then I adhered the pumpkin layers and leaves using the die cut pieces.


For the card, I used Lawn Fawn Rectangle dies, die cutting the 2 orange layers and adhering them to a black panel before adding them to a card.


Stamping the phrase on orange pattern paper, I die cut it with a Tutti Designs Oval die then matted it with a larger black oval.


The window scene was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension and the phrase was added flat to the right side.


Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment