11/12/20

Merry Christmas Jayla

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project. 

I've created a Christmas card using  Jayla.  To achieve the variety of colors, I placed her on a MISTI so I could control  my colors.



The card base was created with Rinea Foiled Paper in Ruby/Gold Glossy.  Next, I layered a panel of Gold/Gold Glossy, then added the stamped panel.  A tree was die cut from Emerald/Gold Glossy and placed along the panel's edge.  

I placed a Gold/Gold Glossy star in Jaya's hands so it appears she is decorating the tree.  Merry Christmas is a Lawn Fawn die which was cut from Emerald/Gold Glossy and added to the side of the card.

To finish, I added Liquid Pearls to the edge of her dress and hat as well as the Christmas Tree.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment