11/29/20

Warm and Cozy Holiday Wishes

Hi everyone, I'm guest designing for Dare 2B Artzy this month and I've created another card with this new  Holiday Village stamp set.  This 10 piece stamp set has all you need to create some fun holiday cards.


When I saw this stamp set, I knew it would be perfect on a slimline card!  I stamped the image on white cardstock, then colored it with Copic Markers.


Using the Lawn Fawn Small Slimline Die, I die cut the image.  Picking up colors from the Copic colored panel, I die cut blue cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Large Slimline Die.  The panels were then added to a dark blue card. 


Using Dare 2B Artzy snowflake dies, I die cut white and blue cardstock and scattered them around the top of the card.  The phrase was stamped on white cardstock, matted with blue cardstock, then added to the top corner of the card.



This stamp looks wonderful on a slim line card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment