11/14/20

Merry Christmas Slimline Card

Hi everyone, it's never to early to start Christmas cards, is it?


I'm having fun with Lawn Fawn Slimline dies and found them to be perfect for this Christmas card.


I stamped the  images from Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays clear stamp set  using Lawn Fawn Black Licorice Ink.



Using the coordinating Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays dies, I die cut the images after coloring them with Copic Markers.

Creating a card from Bazzill Wax Lips Cardstock, I  added the next layer from Maja Designs Vintage Summer 1923 pattern paper using Lawn Fawn Large Slimline with Sliders.   The top layer was die cut from Bazzill Gumdrop Cardstock using the 2  Lawn Fawn Small Slimline Dies with Lift the Flap together.  I also die cut another red panel and adhered them together.


The card was assembled.  You can see the red cardstock peeking out behind the panels which are perfectly scored during the die cutting process.



Next, I added the stamped images on the flaps.  Merry Christmas, a Lawn Fawn Border Line Die was die cut from Wax Lips Cardstock and added above the flips.


Inside I added Mr. and Mrs. Claus to the base on the outside panels.   I also stamped the phrases (which are included in the stamp set), on white cardstock and placed it behind the center panel.


Finally, I used Ranger Liquid Pearls in Garnet and Platinum to add dimension to the deer and the "i" in Christmas.


Who wouldn't like opening the flaps of this card!

Thanks for stopping by

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment