11/26/20

Happy Thanksgiving Platter

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Hope you are enjoying your day.

I'd like to share a decorative platter using etchall dip 'n etch liquid to etch the platter for our Thanksgiving table.

etchall dip 'n etchⓇ is a reusable etching liquid.  I placed the platter in a tin foil pan, bending the edges slightly so it fit.  Then I poured the  liquid so it covered the platter.  


I waited approximately 15 minutes, then removed the platter, rinsed and dried it.   Since dip 'n etch is reusable, I poured the liquid back in the original container to be used for other projects.  The platter took on a pretty frosted appearance.


I die cut and embossed an assortment of leaves using Rinea Foiled Papers in Emerald Starstruck, Emerald/Gold Glossy, Ruby Starstruck, Ebony Starstruck, Marigold Starstruck, Gold/Gold Glossy, Copper Starstruck, Jade/Gold Glossy and placed them on the platter.


For definition, I formed the leaves and placed a candle in  the center.


Hope you are enjoying your day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment