11/8/20

Serene Snow Scene plus Video

 Hi everyone, I've got a serene winter scene to share with you today as we near the cold days of winter.  Although I must say that the weather these last few days has been gorgeous!


I've used some amazing Lavinia Stamps along with Oxide Inks and VersaFine Clair Inks.

I am still a novice video maker, but I've created a video showing how I've used these wonderful supplies:  https://youtu.be/VkGw0s1nJ3w




Inside my card, I added peach cardstock, then used the Spirit of Christmas stamp.


The trees were created using the tops of The Fairy Fir Tree 2, and surrounding them I repeatedly stamped the Berry Wreath with Mini Berries.



I hope you view my video for more details.  Would love to know what you think.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this technique Steph! I can't wait to try it! I think your video turned out wonderful. You did a great job with it! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete