11/19/20

Hello Summer with Raphael

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project. 

I know that summer is now behind us, but I love how Raphael is sunning himself on the Logs.


I used a variety of Fairy Hugs Stamps, including Raphael,  Logs, and Dancing Mushrooms.

I stamped the largest log with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink on an angle off the left side of the card and the Dancing Mushrooms off the right side of the card with VersaFine Green Oasis Inc.


Then I inked panel with Distress Oxide Inks in shades of blues and greens using torn papers to create the waves.  Then I used shades of yellow, orange and pink to create the sky.


I die cut the Lawn Fawn Bayou Background with Rinea Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper and placed it over the background.   It was then matted with beige and green cardstocks and adhered to the card.


Raphael was stamped with VersaFine Clair in Shady Lane Ink.  The smaller log was stamped with VersaFine Clair in Pinecone Ink.   Each was then fussy cut.  The smaller log was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension, then Raphael was added on top peeking out from amongst the reeds.

Hello Summer was die cut from Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper using a Tutti Designs Die and placed at the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by.










No comments:

Post a Comment