11/26/20

Happy Thanksgiving Card

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Dies R Us blog today wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and hoping you are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday and not eating too much turkey!!!


I created an easel card in rich fall colors and placed a piece of burlap on top as I wanted to add a rustic feel to my card.  Then I wrapped the panel with some coordinating ribbon.

 Using a Tutti Designs cornucopia die, I die cut it from 2 colors of Rinea Foiled Paper.  I used Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper for the cornucopia, then used Marigold/Marigold Starstruck for the pumpkin.  If you haven't noticed, I love to do paper piecing and  I wanted to piece together the pumpkin within the cornucopia.  


Needing a base to adhere the cornucopia to (so I could do my paper piecing), I die cut 2 different sized ovals, then use the Best Glue Ever to glue the cornucopia to the ovals.  Next, I glued the various pumpkin pieces in place.


I adhered the cornucopia panel using foam adhesives for dimension and slipped a tag behind it to fill in some of the space above the dies.  


To hold the card upright, I inked stamps from Joy Clair stamps with black ink then die cut it with oval dies and placed it on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Thanksgiving was also stamped and placed on the tag, filling in some additional space on the card.


Happy Thanksgiving.

Stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies that are available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment