11/27/20

Clear Scraps Christmas Ornament

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog working with the Bulb Medium DIY Pallet Shape.


At approximately 8" x 10", this ornament is a perfect Christmas decor piece.


Using  the Jolly Variety Foiled Pack from Rinea Foiled Papers, I selected Silver Starstruck, Ruby Starstruck and Ruby Glossy.  I traced the bulb on the foils to get the shapes I wanted.


I adhered the pieces in place and trimmed away any excess paper.


To decorate, I die cut poinsettias from Ruby/Gold Glossy and Emerald Starstruck Foiled Papers, then adhered them to the left side of the panel.  The sweet phrase was die cut from Silver Starstruck and Gold/Glossy Foiled Papers then placed among the poinsettias.


To accent the phrase, Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper was added to the leaves and Liquid Pearls were added to simulate berries.     Liquid Pearls were also to the centers of the pointsettias then added around the entire panel.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment