11/16/20

Mini Gift Bags

Hi everyone, it's time to start thinking Christmas so I've created some little gift bags that hold gift cards.  I really feel guilty giving gift cards as it feels like I've not spent the time to get something special, so I've found that giving gift cards in a sweet package takes away that guilt!



Using a Spellbinders/APG dies, I created these perfect gift bags!   Perfect for using left over papers.


Super easy to assemble.


They even come with the little tags that hang from the handles onto wish I've stamped phrases.  Decorate as desired.





  Use left over pattern papers and die cut a bunch at one time.  Decorate as desired with stamps and dies.  Create "tissue paper" with the included dies and assorted Rinea Foiled Papers in Silver Starstruck, Emerald Starstruck, Ruby Starstruck and Jade Starstruck.

Just think of how much fun it will be to see them open these little gifts!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph













No comments:

Post a Comment