10/12/20

Winter Wonderland with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog today with a Winter Wonderland card using some amazing dies from Spellbinders/APG along with stamps from Joy Clair.

Starting with a panel of Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper, I embossed it with a holly embossing folder.  Look at all those details.
Using dies from Spellbinders/APG, I die cut the deer panel from Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and the backdrop from Midnight/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  
Using the Joy Clair Snowy Greetings Stamp Set, I stamped assorted snowflakes on the blue panel with Rinea Ghost Ink.
As I wanted some greenery around the deer, I die cut the top portion of the reindeer die from Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I also trimmed away the leaves from the Mocha panel.  The Mocha die cut was then adhered to the green die cut, then adhered to the blue panel.
The embossed panel was added to a card.  Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper and Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper were die cut and placed on the center of the embossed panel.  The deer panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  To finish, I stamped a phrase from the same stamp set on a scrap of white cardstock, added some snowflakes, then die cut it before adding it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.
 
Finally, I used Ranger Liquid Pearls to create berries around the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment