10/21/20

Halloween Wood Decorations

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon Tools blog today showing you how to create an assortment of Halloween Decorations.


I drew the designs on scraps of plywood.


Using the 2 Piece Scroll Saw I cut each piece.

Once I had all the pieces I wanted, I used the Delta Sander to sand each piece.

I used the Bench Drill Press to drill holes in each piece so I could hang them on a tree.



Next, I used Plaid Paints to add color to each piece.


I left the black cat and white ghost as is, but I decorated the Witch's shoe and the Candy Corn with assorted colors of Robin's Nest Dew Drops.


I tied twine to each piece and then hung them on a tree.  



I did use scraps to create these ornaments, but just think how fun they'd be in a variety of sizes, perhaps standing outside your door or fence.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment