10/13/20

Merry Christmas Santa

Hello everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog today with this Merry Christmas sign.  Clear Scraps has 14 new shakers and I've used the Mini Shaker Gnome for my wall hanging.  Honestly, he is just as cute as a Santa, so it became a Christmas project.

You know, it's never too early to start Christmas decorations, is it?


The shaker comes with 4 individual chipboard pieces plus the clear panel that turns it into a shaker.
 Just remember to remove the plastic film before assembling the shaker.


Paint the  layers with red and white paints to simulate Santa's hat and coat. and black for his shoes.  I then used modeling paste to give his mustache and beard dimension.


I filled the cavities with white beads for his beard and red beads for his hat.


I created the wall hanging using assorted cardstock and pattern papers.


The shaker was added to the left side and a die cut Merry Christmas was added along side him.


A touch of color was added to Merry Christmas.  A hole was punched in the top.


Finally, ribbon was added so it could hang up for the holidays.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment