10/6/20

Interactive Card with Fairy Hugs - Luna

 Hi everyone, so excited to be sharing that several of the cards I created for Fairy Hugs may be part of the British Craft TV Hochanda on October 6.  They will be showcasing the new Fairy Hugs stamps and I'm excited to see what is showcased along with my fellow teammates. 

Updated:  Luna was showcased at the beginning of the show!

You can watch Hochanda here:  https://www.hochanda.com/

The stamps are available here: https://www.fairyhugs.com/collections/stamps


Luna moves along the track from one end of the card to the other.


I created the background using Distress Oxide Inks in Speckled Egg, Faded Jeans and Bundled Sage.



I inked the edges with Distress Ink in Black Soot Ink.


Luna was randomly stamped on the panel with  VersaFine Clair Morning Mist Ink.  To add the drops of white, I spritzed with Lindy's Stamp Gang. 


I die cut the center to create the track for Luna.


Add foam tape behind the Luna panel, adding smaller pieces that will follow the track and allow the penny to move easily.


Place the penny behind the track and add foam tape on top.



Assemble the card and place the die cut strip on the card.  The penny will roll over it.  
Stamp Luna, fussy cut  and place Luna on the penny allowing her to move about the card


Thanks for stopping by.




Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment