10/23/20

Snowmen Card with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog and this month Rinea is partnering with Joy Clair Stamps.


Using Spellbinders/APG dies, I die cut Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Cobalt/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  These piece are extremely delicate and look amazing when die cut from foiled paper.


I also cut Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit my card, then embossed it with a snowflake embossing folder.  I assembled the 2 die cut pieces and placed them on the sides of the embossed panel to create my card.


The snowman family from Joy Clair's Snowy Greetings stamp set, was stamped on Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, die cut and matted with a scalloped circle die cut from Cobalt/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  


I added color to the image with Ranger Liquid Pearls and Nuvo Crystal Drops.  I even ran a bead under the snowmen to create some snow.  As they dried, the colors became more translucent.


Once dry, the image was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  


Hello Winter, also from this stamp set, was stamped on a scrap of silver and die cut, then added  to the stamped image.


Finally, tiny pearls were added to the blue swirls about the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment