10/8/20

With Sympathy Card

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Dies R Us Blog with a Sympathy card today.

I began by stamping the image, then coloring it with Copic Markers.  As the largest circle die would have cut off part of my image, I fussy cut around the wing, then slipped the die under it so it would cut the circle and leave the wing intact.


While still in the die, I inked around the image with Distress Oxide in Squeeze Lemonade.


Using the Botanica Frame from Poppy Stamps, I die cut Rinea Marigold Starstruck Foiled Paper.


Next, I adhered the panel to a blue card.


After inking the edges of the circle with orange ink, It was placed on the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


The phrase was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock and matted with a scrap of blue cardstock, then added to the bottom edge of the image using the Best Glue Ever.



Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment