10/29/20

Harvest Blessings Card

  Hi everyone, my newest card for Dies R Us is a new Fall card.


I love Fall and fell in love with this scarecrow.


I used both dies in the Lawn Fawn Slimline dies set to create this card.  On the top layer I stamped the scarecrow from Joy Clair's Harvest Blessings stamp set, in brown ink.  Because I wanted him to take center stage on the card, I stamped the scarecrow a second time, colored him with Copic Markers, then fussy cut him.

Using Tutti Designs Oval dies, I cut 6 of the smallest die and arranged them to create 2 different sized pumpkins, inking the edges with brown ink before gluing each pumpkin together.  Then I added some greenery and cut off the bottoms of each.


The colored scarecrow and pumpkins were added to the card with foam adhesives for added dimension.  Harvest Blessings, also from the Joy Clair stamp set, was stamped at the top of the card.


Please stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment