10/1/20

Happy Fall Card

 Hi everyone, I'm sharing my first project as one of the newest design team members for Dies R Us.  

With Fall on it's way I wanted to use this amazing stamp.  After coloring her with Copic Markers, I used a Lawn Fawn Rectangle die.

Next, I inked around her with Distress Oxide Inks in Bundled Sage and  Speckled Egg.


I die cut a larger rectangle as well as the happy fall phrase from orange cardstock.


I die cut green cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Windy Backdrop die to use as the base of the card as I felt it was perfect for this card.


After adhering all layers, they were placed on a black card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Happy fall was placed along the bottom of the card using the Best Glue Ever.



Stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies that are available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment