10/7/20

Happy Halloween Pumpkin Pallet

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using the Pumpkin Medium DIY Pallet Shape.


It's a nice size at 8" and you can paint it, ink it, stain it or add pattern papers.  Using the pumpkin as a stencil, I drew around it on pattern paper.

Next, I inked  the edges with brown ink.


I inked the pattern paper pieces, then added them to the slats.  I also fussy cut a different paper for the handle.


I wanted to create a spooky scene to embellish the pumpkin, so I die cut a spooky scene complete with tombstones from black cardstock.  The scene sits perfectly on the 2nd slat.  Then I die cut several flying witches from black cardstock and positioned them flying above the tombstones.

Now, I'm ready to complete my Fall decorating.


How will you decorate your pumpkin?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment