10/23/20

Snowman Tags

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a set of Christmas tags today.


The Chipboard Tag Album has 4 different shaped tags that can be used together for a shaped mini album, or can be used separately as I did to create different shaped tags.  

Selecting 2 tags, I inked them with green ink.  I also inked the Noel Chipboard Word Title to coordinate with the pattern paper I was planning to use.


Using the tags as stencils, I drew on the pattern paper and then cut the papers to fit the tags.


Next, I inked the edges of the paper with the same green ink and adhered them to the tags.


The Noel Chipboard Word Title was adhered to one of the tags on a slight angle.


Dashing through the snow...., a Crackerbox/Suzy stamp, was stamped with black ink, matted,  and adhered to the second tag with foam adhesives for dimension.


They would look really great on larger packages or hanging from the tree.  Turn the tags over and create a pocket to fit a gift card or even some cash!!



Aren't they sweet?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment