10/17/20

Happy Fall Friend

Hi everyone, it's officially Fall, my favorite season and I've created another slimline card using papers from the Papertemptress.com.


Using a Kat Scrappiness die, I die cut it from Plum Blossom Vine, using the non printed portion of the paper.  I decided to die cut it again with a Lawn Fawn die so it had a stitched edging around the perimeter.  Adhering the panel to a yellow cardstock, I stamped a script stamp randomly around the panel.  Then I mounted it on a purple card.


Using an assortment of Sizzis dies, I die cut fall embellishments, then added them to the card.


Stamping images from Unity Stamps, I colored them with Copic Markers, fussy cut and added them to the card.  The phrase is also from Unity Stamps.


Happy Fall.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph







No comments:

Post a Comment