10/6/20

Fairy Hugs - Dancing Mushrooms

Hi everyone, so excited to be sharing that several of the cards I created for Fairy Hugs were part of the British Craft TV Hochanda on October 6.  The new Fairy Hugs stamps were being showcased and I'm excited to see my designs and those of my fellow teammates. 

You can watch Hochanda here:  https://www.hochanda.com/

I've used the sweet Dancing Mushrooms.

The stamps are available here: https://www.fairyhugs.com/collections/stamps

Using the MISTI, I started by inking the Dancing Mushrooms in VersaFine Clair in Shady Lade and Lady Bug, then stamped on white cardstock.


Wanting a fun shape for this card, I die cut the stamped image with a Spellbinders die.  While still in the die, I inked around the mushrooms with Distress Oxide Ink in Speckled Egg.


I wanted a white border around the stamped images.


Using the next larger die, I created the card.  Since the shape was cut off the top, I die cut another full layer and adhered it to the card.


Applying some glue to the mushroom caps, I added Fairy Hugs Silver Glitter.


Finally, I die cut thankful and added it across the mushrooms.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment